Want to Keep Up On the Latest Posts? Subscribe to My Newsletter Via Email~!
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Are you searching all over the internet on how to make easy money online using Google, Yahoo search, Ask Jeeves, etc? In your search you would often see survey websites talk about how they pay you for answering a few questions; yet at the same time there would be some review websites, talking of paid surveys being all fluff, and hype. That can make things confusing for you. So I’m sure you’re wondering: “Can I make easy money taking surveys?” YES, yes you can, and it’s FREE! =D Paid surveys are one of the easiest ways to make money online. (And also one of my favorites) It’s perfect for beginners, or newbies who are just starting on their money making journey. While there are many paid surveys that are legit, there are others that are flukes that scams you out of your precious time and effort. I’ve made this blog to help make your search in finding legitimate paid surveys sites more easier. I know you’re not here to read a wall of text SO I’m going give you the list of the top 7 online survey sites. These are sites that I personally make money from everyday, and even throw in a honest review on them! Here they are:
- Pinecone Research is by far my top favorite paid survey sites. Their surveys are always fun to do. When taking surveys, you’re never ‘screened out’ or disqualified from the study. They’re never too long to take, and they always pay on time. You are paid $3 per survey via check or paypal. Sometimes the pay maybe more depending on the projects they may send you to test at home. Pinecone Research does not recruit new members through their homepage, but by banner ads, or links which they send out when they’re open for new sign ups. Unfortunately they are not open right now. Until then, I’ll be sure to keep a sharp eye out for any opening opportunities, and place them in one of my future updates on this blog so you can join this awesome site. Should you find any be sure to jump on it! Go to the website to learn more!
Sign ups are currenly closed! Pinecone Research are not looking for anymore new members until the next opening.
- Opinion Outpost is another awesome survey site, and my second favorite one. When you become an panelist to the website, you’re sent surveys fairly often, that takes 10 to 20 minutes to complete, and sometimes a little longer. Sometimes you’re even sent projects to try new products, and give your say on them. You can even keep the products too! Sometimes you won’t qualify for certain studies, but even then you’re given an opportunity to win instant money in on of their chance games. When the surveys are completed you are rewarded points, that can be redeemable for checks, amazon gift certificates, and Citi gift cards. Every 10 points equals $1, and minimum payout is 50 points (Or $5). This is definitely another survey site worth joining!
- MySurvey (Formerly called Lightspeed Consumer Panel) is one of the more frequent paying survey site. When you sign up, you almost instantly start receiving survey invitations in your inbox. And from there continue to receive invitations everyday. The surveys usually take 20 minutes to complete, and you’re paid from 75 to 150 points. However there will be times where you may receive very lengthy studies. Fortunately you are rewarded for completing the longer ones more so. The pay method as I mentioned earlier is through points, which are redeemable for various rewards such as paypal, gift cards, Amazon gift certificates, video games (Yes people I said video games ) and SO much more. As great as the site is, there is a bit of an downfall. Sometimes when doing an survey, in the middle or sometimes at the end of it, an technical error would come up, causing you be unable to complete the study, and lose your points. I’ve had this problem a couple times but even then I remain an active panelist. I’m still earning continuous rewards to this day. With this I HIGHLY recommend anyone to register to this site! (For the full review click here)
- Ipsos I-Say is another site that sends survey invitations very often. The surveys are really fun to do, and the average completion time per study ranges from 20 to 30 minutes. I-Say has an benefit that is unlike normal paid survey sites, called the Loyalty Program. When you complete an certain amount of surveys, you’re given extra ‘loyalties’ points to add on top of that! The pay methods are points which are redeemed for checks, gift cards, amazon gift certificates, and other rewards.
- Opinion Square is a good website to sign up for if you don’t mind being paid by prizes instead of cash. Survey invitations come very often, and they’re quite easy to qualify and complete. With every completed survey you’re rewarded 200 points, which are redeemable for prizes such as gift cards, electronics, dvds, and more! I’ve earn a couple of prizes out of this site pretty quickly so I definitely recommended signing up!
- Valued Opinions is another survey websites who doesn’t pay by cash but by rewards. When you sign up as a panelist, you began to receive invitations almost immediately. Most surveys pay $2, and $5, and sometimes even more so on special occasions. Minimum payout is $20, and can be redeemed for amazon gift certificates, Macy’s gift cards, Blockbuster, and other forms of gift cards, and certificates! The only downside about Valued Opinions is that it takes awhile for your account to be credited after an survey is completed. But overall it’s worth joining!
- If you do not live in the US (United States) , then you may find survey opportunities that are available in your country within this post: International Paid Surveys Sites
[Note: This is a sticky intro post meaning that it will stay in the same place all the time. All updates, and post topics made in this blog are right below this one. ]